Download Typing Master Pro Ver. 220.127.116.119
Typing Master Pro Ver. 18.104.22.1689
TypingMaster Pro is an efficient and flexible typing tutor that adjusts to the user's learning needs.
At TypingMaster, we consider our customer's time precious. That's why our team has developed a set of Optimal Learning features to motivate the user, accelerate learning and save time.
Optimal Learning features support your learning in many ways.
* When you see how you are making rapid progress and reaching your goals, youâ€™ll be motivated to keep going.
* If weak spots are detected, they are eliminated immediately with customized review exercises.
* You can easily fit training to your schedule thanks to our bite-sized drills.
* Finally, once you have completed the typing courses the unique TypingMaster Satellite integrates training into your everyday work and you can continue honing your skills with tailor-made exercises.
The bottom line - you will acquire better typing skills in less time.
In as little as 3 to 5 hours, depending on your progress, you can master the letter keys and common punctuation and take your new skills into action. You can then continue by taking the Speed Building Course, learning the number row, the special marks and even the 10-key pad.
TypingMaster Pro 7 is designed for users from ages 12 to adult. If used by younger children, we do recommend parent or teacher guidance.
Taking the Touch Typing Course
1. Start TypingMaster Pro. Give your name on the login screen and click Enter.
When you log in the program the very first time, you will be taken to the course selection screen.
Note: Once you have started studying, the program will remember where you left off last. When you log in again, will take you directly to the lesson and highlight the exercise to take.
2. We recommend that you start with Step 1, the Touch Typing Course. Click on "Start Course" to continue to the course content page.
The course content page shows you the structure of the course and is shown by default when you first access a course. You can access the course content page any time from the typing lessons.
3. Click on "Start Course" again to go to the first lesson. The exercise you should take next is highlighted. To start, simply click on the highlighted exercise.
4. Exercise 1.1 is a "Read Only". It gives you a quick introduction to the touch typing technique and some tips before you start the actual drills. There are some other "Read only" exercises in the course that give additional information, for example "Understanding Results" in lesson 1 and "Ergonomics" in lesson 3.
5. Exercise 1.2 is the first typing drill and teaches the home row keys ASDF JKL;
When "Optimized Duration" is in use, you can set an accuracy target for yourself. Exercise duration depends on how well you reach the accuracy target, with some consideration to your typing speed too.
The option to change the target is given in the beginning of each typing drill. If you don't want to change the accuracy goal, simply press "Space" to begin the drill.
Note: TypingMaster Pro does not feature speed targets as we are strong believers that accuracy is more important than speed when learning to type. You need to learn the key positions first and develop fluent and accurate finger movement. Once you have that covered, speed will develop naturally and fast.
6. Continue the course to see the different exercise types in TypingMaster Pro. As you learn more keys, the exercises become more varied. Capitalization and the period are taught in lesson 5 and from there on, the program is able to simulate real typing perfectly.
As you are reviewing the program and may not have time to complete the typing course in full, we recommend that you skip between lessons to see how the course develops from one lesson to another.
In addition to the Touch Typing Course that covers the letter keys and common punctuation, TypingMaster features four additional typing courses. These are Speed Building Course, Numbers Course, Special Marks Course and Numeric Keypad Course.
You can access any of these courses any time by clicking the “Change Course” button at the top right corner on the lesson screen and selecting a new course from the course selection screen. Speed Building Course is recommended as Step 3 in learning to type, the other courses are listed under Step 4 Advanced Courses.
TypingMaster Pro features a unique Satellite tool that can be activated to track your real-world typing and create fully customized exercises based on what you type daily, not what is in the typing exercises.
With the Satellite, you can focus training on your difficult keys and words to hone your skills long after finishing the typing courses. You can also track your typing skills development in the long term and view interesting statistics of your daily typing.
The Satellite works best after completing the typing courses but you can activate it from the beginning to start accumulating data of your typing. Then, once you have completed the courses, you already have extensive data of your real-world typing and can continue training with the Satellite. The more you type and the more data the Satellite collects, the more focused and varied its custom drills will become.
TypingMaster Pro features a typing test module with a large selection of test texts. You can also add your own texts the program and use them in the tests.
To take a typing test, click on "Typing Test" in the program menu. Select the text you want to use, set typing test duration and click "Start Test".
After the test, you will be shown your results and you can also view and print a test report.
Typing test are stored and can be viewed from "Completed Tests" box at the bottom left on the Typing Test screen.
TypingMaster Pro features a review module for attacking the difficult keys and honing your skills. If difficult keys are detected in the drills, the program automatically recommends to review. However, you can use the Review any time you want to for additional practice.
To start a review session, click on "Review" in the program menu.
Review can be targeted to difficult keys, studied keys or select keys that you enter yourself. Review exercise types are keyboard drill, word drill or a game. Simply choose your preferred options and click "Start Review" to begin.
TypingMaster Pro features four simple typing games that can be used to take a break from training, to warm up or to review.
To play the games, click on "Games" in the program menu.
The games can be played with lists of words or studied keys once you have completed at least one drill. Select your preferred option from the drop-down lists and click "Start" to go to the game.
In the Statistics section, you can view your progress through courses as graphs and can also view and print a detailed Progress Report. If you have taken more than one course, you can choose to view results for different courses from the drop-down menu at the top right corner.
TypingMaster Pro is fully network-enabled. For multi-user environments, it comes with an easy to use centralized User Manager for tracking progress and controlling the course settings. If you are reviewing the program with schools in mind, please note that there are many options for the teacher to customize the courses and set preferences for courses and groups of users. For more, please see the Teaching Guide at: http://www.typingmaster.com/support/pro/teaching.htm
1. Double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
* “Standard” is recommended setup for home users and this guide assumes you select this option.
* “School / Company” installation is recommended if you are reviewing for use in a school.
This option will also install the User Manager for centralized progress reporting and configuring the program in multi-user environments.
2. Start application and,
3. Enter the given license key .
Typing Master Pro Ver. 22.214.171.1249 is available on a new fast direct download service with over 2,210,000 Files to choose from.Download anything with more then 1000+ Kb/s downloading speed.Signup process takes just 10 sec to go.Signup today and enjoy the speed !
: Typing Master Pro Ver. 126.96.36.1999
of topic :
ISO PC Games
Similar Software to (Typing Master Pro Ver. 188.8.131.529):
[RG] SOLO Typing Tutor 184.108.40.206[RAG] SOLO Typing Tutor 220.127.116.11SOLO Typing Tutor 18.104.22.168SOLO Typing Tutor 22.214.171.124 [LUM]Typing Master Pro v126.96.36.1993
: Master, Typing